Zelio Logic smart relays are designed for use in small automated systems. They are used in both industrial and commercial applications.
- automation of small finishing, production, assembly or packaging machines.
- decentralised automation of ancillary equipment of large and medium-sized machines in the textile, plastics and materials processing sectors,
- automated systems for agricultural machinery (irrigation, pumping, greenhouses, ...).
For the commercial/building sectors:
- automation of barriers, roller shutters, access control,
- automation of lighting installations,
- automation of compressors and air conditioning systems.
If required, modular smart relays can be fitted with I/O extensions and a module for communication on the Modbus network, for greater performance and flexibility, from 10 to 40 I/O.
Zelio Logic smart relays are designed for use in small automated systems. Compact range: 3 monobloc models of 10, 12, 20 I/O (versions with or without display unit and keys ); Modular range: 2 bases of 10 or 26 I/O expandable up to 40 I/O using expansion modules of 6, 10 or 14 I/O and a Modbus communication module; Simplicity and ease of programming directly on the product with contextual navigation (6 keys) and a large backlit LCD display unit (4 lines of 18 characters and 1 line of icons); User-friendly, high-performance programming software with function block programming (FBD) or contact language (Ladder); Very compact: 12 I/O for 71.2x90x59 mm; Remote control and monitoring of installations with the communication interface.
RS 232 / RS 485 on RJ 45; 1200 to 57600 bps